Steve Kennedy, CFP®,CIMA®, CDFA™
Paraplanner to Leonard F. Valletta, CFP®, MS
Steve joined Albany Financial Group in 2016 and has been in the financial services industry since January 2008 (near the onset of the Great Recession) . Prior to joining AFG, Steve had previous experience in wealth management, financial advisory and insurance services with companies such as Goldman Sachs.
Steve works on Len Valletta's team, providing portfolio construction, investment management, financial planning and advanced planning strategies for Len’s clientele. Steve graduated from Siena College with a Bachelor’s of Science.
In addition, Steve currently holds the following certifications/designations:
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner).
- CIMA® (Certified Investment Management Analyst).
- Advanced portfolio construction and investment management solutions.
- Investment Management Theory and Practice education through the Yale School of Management.
- CDFA™; when applicable.
- Special circumstantial planning.
He is also an active member of the:
- Investments and Wealth Institute®.
- Financial Planning Association (National and Northeastern New York).
Steve resides in Clifton Park with his wife, Kerri, and their three children: Charlotte, Jackson and Hannah. His interests include family activities, reading and traveling.